Oscam problem with timeout...

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,589 times. The last Post () by YamaR6.

• Hi everybody, i have problem with my Oscam.
    When i add some line in oscam.server it connect to it but it doesn't open channels on my box. My server is on linux and i have TringTV as local and it works good, but some other line doesn't working. Here is my oscam.conf, oscam.user, oscam.server:

Code
    [account]
    user                          = bulilocal
    pwd                           = *****
    group                         = 1
    uniq                          = 4
    monlevel                      = 0
    au                            = 1
    services                      = n*** greece,tring,***all
    cccreshare                    = 0

Thank you!

• I am not sure if your peers would appreciate the fact you pasted their dns, ip address and port on the forum. This is sensitive information - and against forum rules for a reason

<9> DO NOT post your email address, IP address, DNS address or any private data on the open forum, this is for your own safety.

I have had to delete the screenshot and amend the post

A couple of things wrong here - It seems to me that you have got protocols mixed up in your reader accounts in oscam.server. You have entered the accounts as if they are CCcam protocol, however you have got protocol = newcamd - and if it is Clines your friends have given you, then they should be entered as protocol = CCcam. You probably would be better off placing your virtual cards (shares) in a different group from your local, so where you have group = 1 for your local, use group = 2 for your shares.

You have also set up 3 entries in your newcamd protocol part of your oscam.conf - corresponding to your local, and the shares, so at this point I am a bit confused as to what you are trying to acheicve here as you only have one account in oscam.user.

Do you have a server running on CCcam or is it just a client on your local receiver?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Sorry for the screenshot. Yes i am using CCcam with Oscam and have only Tring Digital in local. N***GR is N line from my friend and ***DE is C line. I understand now that i need to put in procotol = CCcam is the line is C. And yes i have 3 entries because for each local i need to add port. Thank you for reply,

• I still have problems with N lines in OSCam. Every N line i have added in oscam.server don't work ok. I just going on Status UNKNOWN and going the message by timeout 5000ms. Only my local card workings fine with 130ms. Anyone to help?

I also get this in my log:

Code
    2013/06/05 22:26:55 21B53E0 p dropping client data for ***de time 28s
    2013/06/05 22:26:55 21B53E0 p dropping client data for ***de time 20s
    2013/06/05 22:26:55 21B53E0 p dropping client data for ***de time 18s
    2013/06/05 22:26:55 21B53E0 p dropping client data for ***de time 12s
    2013/06/05 22:26:55 21B53E0 p dropping client data for ***de time 10s
    2013/06/05 22:26:55 21B53E0 p ***de [newcamd] connecting to ********.zapto.org:****
    2013/06/05 22:26:55 21B53E0 p ***de [newcamd] socket open for newcamd fd=17
    2013/06/05 22:26:56 21B53E0 p ***de [newcamd] connect succesfull newcamd fd=17
  • First reader goes in group = 1...second reader group = 2 and so on. Looks like groups is the problem.

[reader]
    label = n***full
    enable = 1
    protocol = newcamd
    device = xxxx-hd.no-ip.org,xxx
    account = *********
    password = *******
    cccversion = 2.1.3
    caid = 0604
    ident = 0604:000000
    cccmaxhops = 3
    group = 1
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 30
    keepalive = 1

[reader]
    label = ***de1702
    enable = 1
    protocol = newcamd
    device = xxxxhd.no-ip.org,xxxx
    account = ******
    password = *********
    cccversion = 2.1.3
    caid = 1702
    cccmaxhops = 3
    group = 1
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 30
    keepalive = 1

• Thank you for replying. Here are my configurations now but still have same problems:

• you don't have a key in your reader accounts that correspond to the nlines - usually this line would go in somewhere

key = 0102030405060708091011121314

• Still have same problems. All the time i get rejected with timeout(5001ms). I have reinstalled all the server, i had OSCAM1.00unstable now i have OSCAM1.20unstable 64bit and with locals working great and CCcam server also works. But can't connect to N lines. Thank you for helping!

• cccmaxhops = 3 - this is only relevant for CCcam protocol as far as I can see going by the oscam wiki so you can hash out this line.
    Also it has been mentioned it could be a group problem. The reader accounts are placed in group 2

post your oscam.user configs as you have it now.

• cccmaxhops = 3 - this is only relevant for CCcam protocol as far as I can see going by the oscam wiki so you can hash out this line.
    Also it has been mentioned it could be a group problem. The reader accounts are placed in group 2

post your oscam.user configs as you have it now.

Ok i added # before this line. Here is my oscam.user:

PS. For the moment it works and i get in status for s*yDE and Di*ital+ CONNECTED with 500-600ms but it is only 5-10 seconds and again failed.

• One thing not covered yet is how you have these nlines set up in the client machine. Have you spoken to the person who gave you the nlines about the issue to rule out a server problem?

You say you did get something then it stopped - which could suggest a server issue from the source of the nlines.

• I get this in OScam, and i haven't talk to my friends. But it is an all N Lines just working on my local. This is what i get in a 10 seconds:

One thing not covered yet is how you have these nlines set up in the client machine

I did ask if you could post the configs from the clients? Based on the logs there could well be something wrong here.

• I don't understand what i need to post now. I have posted oscam.user before. Need i now to post how the N lines i send to my clients? Or the N lines that my firends send to me?

• looking at your logs the nline must be right - it is connecting as you are getting clearance

from your logs it looks like the digital+ is working

there is an issue here

2013/06/07 22:56:44 276FDA0 c client connected to **** port
    2013/06/07 22:56:45 276FDA0 c user **** is providing a wrong password (CCcam)
    2013/06/07 22:56:45 276FDA0 c user **** is trying to connect but doesnt exist ! (CCcam)
    2013/06/07 22:56:45 276FDA0 c plain newcamd-client **.***.**.** rejected (no such user)
    2013/06/07 22:56:45 276FDA0 c anonymous disconnected from

the above suggests another problem - another client is not configured properly compared to what the server wants

but looking at the rest of the logs - there isn't an obvious issue with slyde and d+

• Yes sometime it works great, and i tried to give N line to myself. Then i tried it on my box and i have connected suscsessfully to my OScam but only get not foung(0ms) :\

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!