VU+ Solo2 Tuner Configuration Problem

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,067 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hi guys, I have my Solo2 Setup with:
    Input 1: Single / Simple / 28.2E
    Input 2: Disecq A/B/C/D Port A=28.2, Port B=25.5, Port C= 19.5, Port D= 13.0.

Im using latest ViX

I was messing around a bit (Added 7.0E to test) but since that I get these errors to mention but a few..

When I scan SlyUK, SlyIT & Can*l with AutoBouquetsMaker I get this error after successfully scanning SlyUK but failing on SlyIT & Can*l.
    AutoBouquetsMaker: Cannot Read data

If I try to Zap to a channel on SlyIT for example I get errors like "Cannot lock tuner"

I know the tuner is working fine because I have Switched Input 1 & Input 2 as listed above but I get the same problems in reverse...

I just want to see if anyone has had similar problems before I reflash..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• just go back and reload your latest settings backup m8 from before you changed it , have you given the box a full reboot and tried setting up the tuner again , those are 2 options , sounds stupid but assume you pressed green to save it , i drove my dish fine for a week till i rebooted and drove it into the wall not pressing green button lol

• You are going to need a 2.4m meter dish anyway to get any reliable service off 7e or 26e my mold is made and im ready to start fibre glass work on my very own build of a 2.7 meter was going to be 3m but had to reduce size to allow for cheaper transport just waiting for good weather now to get started , :feel_good:

just go back and reload your latest settings backup m8 from before you changed it , have you given the box a full reboot and tried setting up the tuner again , those are 2 options , sounds stupid but assume you pressed green to save it , i drove my dish fine for a week till i rebooted and drove it into the wall not pressing green button lol

yep m8, I saved tuner config settings & rebooted.. In my case, Its not a motorised dish, its a T90 with 4 LNB's.. I will reload settings from a week before I did this and try that...

You are going to need a 2.4m meter dish anyway to get any reliable service off 7e or 26e

Yeah, thought that m8, I just added the LNB for 7.0E for a test, I was not expecting any joy he he..

my mold is made and im ready to start fibre glass work on my very own build of a 2.7 meter was going to be 3m but had to reduce size to allow for cheaper transport just waiting for good weather now to get started

Sweet, if you have the time, start a thread with a few pics & contacts for that project, I'm sure a lot of people would be fascinated, I know I would like to look in on it and see how it goes..
    Still, it would only be a dream for me, if I put a 3m Dish in the garden the missus would choke me..
    I'm already on thin Ice for turning a room in the house into a workshop, lol

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• We have already had a domestic about it m8 and its not over yet however im getting thru to her with next vouchers :hello: and i seem to have been able to lay claim to a corner of the garden i told her it would be fixed (Not) , will post pics when i start to assemble the mold and get started what i hope will be soon , at the moment all it looks like is pile of well shaped wood struts and leafs

We have already had a domestic about it m8 and its not over yet however im getting thru to her with next vouchers and i seem to have been able to lay claim to a corner of the garden i told her it would be fixed (Not) , will post pics when i start to assemble the mold and get started what i hope will be soon , at the moment all it looks like is pile of well shaped wood struts and leafs

Ha, you should have pretended you were building a big fancy outdoor jacuzzi.. Then hit her with the bad news wen its finished, BOOM... (If only it was that simple.....)

7 East shouldn't be a problem, I think you mean 7 West la

Wow, you are a deep reader Ten m8... I would have read over that a million times on autopilot and not noticed it.. lol

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!