Can I copy a movie from my VU+ Duo Hdd onto a pc ?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,656 times. The last Post () by sonaki007.

• Does any one know, how to copy a movie off my Vu+ Duo Hdd onto my PC . Then I can burn it onto a DVD disc.
    Any suggestions would be welcomed.
    Cheers
    Veeman

• The easiest way is to use a FTP program like filezilla for example buddy, ftp into your duo and look inside the HDD folder, you will see your recorded film in there. Download it to your pc or lappy desktop.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• If it,s been recorded using the Vu,,,you,ll also need to convert it , if you want to watch it on a DVD player? otherwise it,s in the wrong format, and wont play,,cheers satcat

If it,s been recorded using the Vu,,,you,ll also need to convert it , if you want to watch it on a DVD player? otherwise it,s in the wrong format, and wont play,,cheers satcat

VLC Player can play .ts files but it would be good practise to convert your raw recordings if using them on the PC because the .ts files are bulky and take up about x10 the storage of an mp4 for example..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Thanks for the info. Have used the ftp program with the DCC dreambox software. I looked for the file HDD, which I found. On looking inside of this folder, there was only the crash log files created via the BH image. None of the recorded files of any movies where shown. It is just as if they had vanished from the HDD.
    So should I use another ftp program? Then I might be able to see these files.
    Any suggestions please on this problem.
    Cheers
    Veeman

• You could try one of the free trial versions of Flash FXP or CuteFTP, although if you can't find the files with DCC it will be the same with any ftp program.

Files should be in \hdd or inside hdd\movies.

Once downloaded onto your pc have a look at this website.

Code
    http://www.cypheros.de/tsdoctor_e.html

Nano

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!