Openbox S9 hd are they any good ?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,516 times. The last Post () by fatlad.

• Hi everyone

Just wondering does anyone use a openbox s9 hd are they any good and are there any problems using them with sly all information welcome.

Seems a bit cheap for a hd box.

Many thanks

• Ive had one nearly a year now. They are a great wee box for the price, great hd picture, runs cline no problem for sly uk or any of the main packages. All updates are done through the usb port with a usb stick. This is also how you load clines and channel lists. Its closed source so you can only use official firmware but there are regular updates.

The only bad points are that the epg is now and next only except where the provider gives more e.g sly ger. Also some channels on slyuk cause rebooting, but if you load one of the channel lists from here those channels have been removed.
    I think ive everything covered there, anything else you want to know just ask

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• Thanks Hooley

Can pick one up for ?80 new think i will be getting one if i need help is it ok to ask as you seem to know about them.

Cheers once again

• If yer after a openbox guys remember to use our sponsor creative you will get good price and quick delivery and most of all peace of mind.

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• The openbox can accept c line... so u will be able to get a cline from the VU to the openbox

but you cant give c line from the openbox. So u cant give from the openbox to the VU?!?

If that make sense

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!