would like help with oscam for windows omnikey 3121 to read my sly card

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 575 times. The last Post () by Dexterhead.

• hi every one could you help
    I have been running vm player umbuntu build with newCS reading my sly card to set up server on same machine to feed to acamd plug in to DVB viewer for years and it has just stopped working
    I have been reading that oscam on windows could do the same thing but I do not have the first clue how to set up even after reading all the help files
    Is there some one who could give me a good start on config files would be very grateful

I have copied oscam.exe to my windows 7 machine have OK omnikey usb 3121 installed use dvb viewer and just want to watch the odd film on sly so the card stays in the ***box most of the time I do not need to share etc

thanks

• guys I did loads of catching up on oscam and cccam but problem it is to do with slys new card to box pairing so game over for me for now I dont share my card with anyone I just need to run through a PC so I can upsample to a projector that does not have hdmi any ideas much appreciated

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!