Help tu use Plugin Oscaminfo for Enigma1

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,103 times. The last Post () by cdlr1be.

• Hello,
    Here I am looking for help or documentation to use the plugin and Plugins_Oscam Mpcs_Monitor_E1.
    I installed on my DM7020s and DM600PVR Oscam.
    I found this plugin which should normally correspond to a CCcaminfo in CCcam.
    I installed it and when I run it, I get a blue screen and no way to use controls and no data from my network is displayed.
    I have bugger in the config or settings.
    Thank you in advance for your help

DM800HD Openpli & Oscam

DM7020HD Openpli 4.0 & Oscam & IPTV

Vu+Zero Openpli 7.2 & Oscam & IPTV

TivùSat & TNTSat & Elite Fusion XXX & Millenium+ SRG

• awesome plugin,its so good i even ported it over to E2 to use and ran it on OE1.6, then modified it to run on OE2.0 when i moved over to that.

the only downside is that it changes the resolution and most E2 skins cant handle this and after you have finished using it and change channel the skin causes the box to crash.only HDGlass is capable of handling the resolution change on E2.

anyway thats not your problem as your using E1

make sure you have the packeham.ttf font installed in /usr/share/fonts

also ensure you have set up your config file correctly.

smallfont=1
    startwithip=0
    hidemonitor=0
    # neue Fernbedinung der DM8000 muss
    # remote=1
    font=/usr/share/fonts/pakenham.ttf
    server=mpcsmon://monitor:monitor@192.168.0.3:988?label=dreambox7020

the ip used is the ip of your box or you can use 127.0.0.1 instead

monitor:monitor is where you insert your username and password that you have set for your monitor in your oscam configs.

this is the same as what you use to login using the oscam webif.make sure to that in your oscam configs you have allowed more than one user to login,this way you can login using the plugin and also the webif on your pc.

Ian.

• Hello Ian,

thank you for your response.

I tries it and now is OK

Thanks

DM800HD Openpli & Oscam

DM7020HD Openpli 4.0 & Oscam & IPTV

Vu+Zero Openpli 7.2 & Oscam & IPTV

TivùSat & TNTSat & Elite Fusion XXX & Millenium+ SRG

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!