really need help now. Twin oe and Nano oe both gone funny

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 414 times. The last Post () by gringobomba14.

• Hello all. This is very strange. Today without warning both the TWIN and the NANO stoped working properly and only show FTA channels. With the same Clines I went back to my TM-500 and everything working fine. reinstalled the 4D software on the TWIN and still nothing. Am I being very stupid or is this a common problem with 4D or these machines in general?

• No common problems known - possibly config issue, or something is different after an update. You need to check a couple of things - the clines should not be active on more than one box at a time unless your peer allows this. You need to go in to network settings to ensure that the machines are connected to the network, also see if you can download plugins. Then go in to your softcam settings to ensure that you have softcams installed and that they are currently running.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks Musogeek. After much tooing and frowing, and reinstalled image I discovered a local network issue. I could download plugins, but the route to the cline server was not open. Never seen that before, and a restarted router solved it. Cant figure why the TM500 worked though, but I will leave that for tomorrow. Problem solved, me happy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!