Just to confirm this is the right box to buy..............

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,114 times. The last Post () by Gavin.

• NBOX 5800SX HD BSLA RECORDER HD with ENIGMA2

with preinstalled Enigma2 in NAND

100% ORIGINAL

Twin tuner

250GB Hard Drive

Two uboots:
    freebox and b4t

Main uboot preload in A20 and 2nd uboot(safe) preload in A19 and A18.

Preinstaled Enigma 7.1.7 or Nebula v3 or Nebula ZERO v2 or OpenPLI (your chioce)

Just to confirm the above details are the box i should be looking to buy for uk 28.2e use.???

Oh and also If the dreaded"update " comes we can still us these as decent fta dual tuner recorders i guess?

What image should i get installed on it? As from reading here they seem a little complicated to install when compared to other boxes?

Thanks guys and gals

• Yes that is the right one you are looking at.

To be honest i would go for PKT Nebula Zero. Thats the image i find the most stable on my 5800Sx.

As for installing images the only difference to any other receiver is that you have to make sure you use the correct uboot loader which is dependent on the image you are installing. It takes a few seconds to change to the correct bootloader, and little over 2 minutes to flash a new image to it.

I have had all the available images on mine and i ended up sticking with Nebula Zero as i found it the most stable.

Nano

• Its no more difficult than flashing your Amiko box.

Nano

• Its no more difficult than flashing your Amiko box.

Nano

I think he means *** updating their system to stop the use of cams. And I have no idea, doubt they will anytime soon as it would be too much hassle for them

• I think he means *** updating their system to stop the use of cams. And I have no idea, doubt they will anytime soon as it would be too much hassle for them

I had already gathered that, but if you look at the first post he was also asking about flashing the box :haha:

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!