whats the best season logger for 0963 cards

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 939 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• hi guys does anyone know best logger to use on 0963 cards that does work and what software to use to logg info,, cheers in advance also.. do they come as wifi as well..

dont know if the duo labs one would work on 0963, wifi season logger,

• hi pheonix what software could i use to log info from 0963 as new to me logging ,, and how would i set software up to log using a old pc with nothing but windows installed..

well just ordered ALL THE PARTS,, for this,, going to make my own sod it..9a3b28c8502ba66537b57f.jpg

cost me about 20£ to make my own,, but whats the best software to use cheers,,and do u have a how to guide for it for 0963,

• does the sponsor not stock them ?
    If not google must be your friend . ..

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!