telnet

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,250 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hello
    please give All Telnet commands that are applicable ?

Applicable to what ?.

If you want a specific telnet command for a specific task then we can help but if you just want a big ass list of telnet commands google is your friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

please give All Telnet commands that are applicable ?

Applicable to what ?.

If you want a specific telnet command for a specific task then we can help but if you just want a big ass list of telnet commands google is your friend.

It would be nice to have a centralised list of all telnet commands for e1 & e2 box's. I always find myself hitting google even for the main ones..
    I have started an E2 thread where we can build a master list and people can add commands & description. I will update all commands to the master list..
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…mmands-enigma-2-boxs.html

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• very nice & useful list Ten, I was thinking more of the box specific commands.. I have needed them on numerous occasions only to find myself searching on google.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Official Post

very nice & useful list Ten, I was thinking more of the box specific commands.. I have needed them on numerous occasions only to find myself searching on google.

Not sure what you mean by box specific, the ones linked to will work on your linux based STB/machine they talk the same language. There are quite a few handy commands that could be added to to the list reading over it though.

Not sure what you mean by box specific, the ones linked to will work on your linux based STB/machine they talk the same language. There are quite a few handy commands that could be added to to the list reading over it though

Sorry, I mean enigma2 telnet commands.. I know that all the typical Linux commands will work but there are a few extras specifically for e2 management that most users would not work out for themselves.

• Telnet can show you how much ram is in use but many receivers use some of this ram for system use and that will not show up via telnet, the best way to know for certain is to create a bootlog as this will show every thing.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Telnet can show you how much ram is in use but many receivers use some of this ram for system use and that will not show up via telnet, the best way to know for certain is to create a bootlog as this will show every thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HI
    How do I create a bootlog ?

• click start , click run , now type cmd in run command . now type the following telnet 192.168.1.7(i write ip of my solo and press enter) now it will ask for username so type root and press enter now it will ask for password so don't write any password just enter

• ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HI
    How do I create a bootlog ?

you need a serial or null modem cable, you plug this into the receivers rs232 port and using putty start a log session while booting the receiver up.

these are the putty settings you need.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!