Problems with USB HD Recording using SSD

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 571 times. The last Post () by Gavin.

• I've added a hard drive to the usb on my 8900 and the video immediately starts to stutter.

I'm using CCAM which works fine - only the odd freeze, but as soon as I format the SSD Drive, press Record on remote the unit turns into a stuttering wreck!

I'm using SPARK image 1.2.64 (Apr 27 2013 update for EU) and also have S2 on alternate boot.

Stuck with SPARK as image appears to be more reliable.

If need be can switch over to S2 but I believe thats more of a fiddle to setup USB Hard drive.

Any help appreciated.

• Im using enigma 2 and HDMU image and have no idea about spark. If youve got spark running and clear ppv channels perhaps you could write a guide from the beginning to help people use Spark.

Ive connected a hard drive and now im lost lol

• Gavin, I've added the Open-AR image and find this much more flexible for softcams etc. and easy to use with HD. The SPARK OS was great for reception (added softcam easily), picture and navigation (except for the poor EPG) but once the USB HD added it was unusable.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!