how do i add pluggins into commando 14.7 image dm500-s

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,681 times. The last Post () by rourou61.

• this is the first ever dreambox i have done,, and wondered how or where i put camms / emulators / pluggins.. looked round forum nothing clear about commando 14.7 image and if it has a button i can activate camms in box or download ,, or if i have to ftp them and what folders to put them in anyone please help thankyou,,

• Official Post

this is the first ever dreambox i have done,, and wondered how or where i put camms / emulators / pluggins.. looked round forum nothing clear about commando 14.7 image and if it has a button i can activate camms in box or download ,, or if i have to ftp them and what folders to put them in anyone please help thankyou,,

Extract this 2.2.1 CCcam bin file and ftp it to /var/bin/emu/ (chmod 755) then your config file to /var/ect.
    As for plugins i think you will find pretty much everything a dm500 is capable of is already included in this image.
    Anything you think would be a nice addition then visit the UKCVS forum & let them know buddy.

• i insert bin btkcam bin in emu chmod 755
    btkcam sript in var etc chmod 755
    biss cfg and btkcam cfg in var key chmod 644 but i don t find this emu in image .

how ti install btkcam in this image .? THX TO REPLAY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!