Airplayer and tv players on iphone

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,981 times. The last Post () by strummer.

• I just wondered if it is possible to use AirPlayer to stream TV players (4OD, ITV player and BBC iplayer) on my iphone to E2 AirPlayer on my Duo.

Whenever I have tried, I get the error message "no Meta Data" and I don't know what this means or how to sort it out, if possible

• I just wondered if it is possible to use AirPlayer to stream TV players (4OD, ITV player and BBC iplayer) on my iphone to E2 AirPlayer on my Duo.

Whenever I have tried, I get the error message "no Meta Data" and I don't know what this means or how to sort it out, if possible

No it's not possible as far as I know, although if I'm honest I have not looked .that deeply into it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Trying to airplay them over is unlikely to work, they always give me issues airplaying. There is an OnDemand plugin that enables all of them on the Duo though, no airplay required. Not sure if it works on images other than ViX though.

• Cheers for the replies, would've been cool if you could use AirPlayer for the tv players but I've got ondemand plugin so no problems.

Spectre289 you can use ondemand on all images, as far as I know. I run BH 2.0.3 and use ondemand with no probs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!