openbox s6000hd receiver

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 958 times. The last Post () by youngie.

• hello all i have just order one of these boxes openbox s6000hd receiver . it is saying i will or can get iptv and vod... what is iptv and what will i get if anything. and at what cost.. and also i know what vod is.. but will i also have to pay for this as well... i belive they are a clone of vu solo.... i have been reading vu solo forums with much confusion........ what are plugins....... i do have a motorized 90cm dish. but will i need the motor dish any more if i can get iptv.... i know i am asking alot here but please be nice lol... regards lee

• I dont think iptv side of things is going to meet your expectations ,best explanation for plugins is maybe to call them apps , look thru the sections for them and you will get an idea of what you can get , dont know the full spec of the box but id think you wont have much room for too many to be installed at once

• thank you for your reply.. i was told i would not need my motorized dish anymore because of iptv and vod... gutted so i will still need to pay someone for service. witch is costing me a arm and a leg.....thats why i brought the box i was told i would get sports from around the world and movies and loads more... fell for that hook line and sinker... what is vod like on the vu solo kind regards youngie

• hello all the more i am reading this site and youtube. am i right in thinking that vod is a good thing to have on openbox s6000hd i don't know what i will get. and iptv is possible to on the box. so with all the plugins available on this site. i can receive other sats without my motorized dish. or am i wishful thinking. regards lee

• Best thing is try it and see for your self you will get stuff ,as far as paying someone an arm and a leg any member here supporting payservers will not be helped as the site is not here for that purpose read the rules before you say anymore :haha:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!