isetting plugin on HDMU image

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,656 times. The last Post () by Bigsailor 69.

Salve a tutti avrei bisogno di un aiutino non riesco a scaricare e ad installare ilplugin 3.07 isetting per enigma2 in HDMU.
    quello che mi serve sapere è dove lo scarico,dove lo metto(in quale cartella con GFTP intendo)e come lo scompatto manualmente nel decoder ammesso che si debba fare.
    In poche parole mi servirebbe la procedura per caricare plugin in enigma HDMU in modo manuale e come si installa poi.

grazie a tutti

Hi everyone I need a little help can not download and install ilplugin 3:07 isetting for enigma2 in HDMU.
    what I need to know is where the drain, where I put it (which folder with GFTP mean) and how I unzip it manually in the decoder admitted that we should do.
    In a few words I could use the process to load plugins enigma HDMU in manual mode and how to install then.

thanks to all

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!