best image opinions for gigablue quad

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,512 times. The last Post () by exelorator.

• Most of the OE-alliance teams provide a image for the Quad. if your after something specifically for 28.2 east have a look at ViX as thats pretty much the best one going for 28.2 east and has in my opinion the best EPG, of any image available, not to mention upgraded timeshift features not available to any other image.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• pheonix would say that because he is heavily involved in ViX - it could be a biased view. :muaha:

So for a definitive non biased view, I would say...I agree with pheonix and rate ViX as the best image out there for any receiver it supports:10lol:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• pheonix would say that because he is heavily involved in ViX - it could be a biased view. :muaha:

So for a definitive non biased view, I would say...I agree with pheonix and rate ViX as the best image out there for any receiver it supports:10lol:

yes i agree i am highly biased towards ViX but i'm also brutally honest, if i thought for a split second that there was a better alternative i would say so.

• I've tried lots images on different models of DMM boxes in the past. When I bought a quad the first image I flashed was vix, It's been on it ever since, I've no need to even try another teams image as the vix one has everything I need and runs very smoothly.

• Just one other thing, has vix got cccam installed or does have addon panel installed to download it and other addons?

no ViX does not contain CCcam either pre-installed or via it's feeds for legal reasons, but you can download the .ipk installer directly from the openvix download server @ OpenViX Downloads to install manually, once installed you just add your CCcam.cfg file.

• The Powerboard VX image is also worth looking at. I've been using Powerboard images since the days of my first dBox2 and they have always delivered exactly what i've wanted. It also has all the emus you would wish for on its download server.

Code
    http://www.pb-download.com/images/

I also agree with what everyone else is saying regarding the VIX image, that too is also an excellent image which is definitely worth having a look at.

Nano

• It will work as well as any other Enigma 2 image for controlling a motor. At the end of the day what image you put on your box is all down to personal preference. The best thing to do is to try different images and see which one you like.

I run Vix on my Gigablue Solo and i constantly flash other images to my Gigablue Se. You just have to try them all to see which one floats your boat.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!