Need help scanning Racing UK on Eagle Box HD

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,173 times. The last Post () by m4rk.

• Official Post

will this channel list work in an eagle box and does it have setanta ireland rte 1 and 2 on it sorry to sound stupid but my racing uk is gone will this work and keep setanta etc thanks M4rk

No buddy, it will only work on an openbox, the new frequency for Racing UK is here --> http://linuxsat-support.com/ch…frequency.html#post118456..

• Thanks G the problem is the man who put this eagle box in for me had a usb which he put into the box and all the channells came up but the problem is the man does not live here anymore and i dont know how to do it if i just scan all satelites again will all the stations remain there all fine except racing uk or is there a way of changeing just that sorry to be a nightmare

Thanks G the problem is the man who put this eagle box in for me had a usb which he put into the box and all the channells came up but the problem is the man does not live here anymore and i dont know how to do it if i just scan all satelites again will all the stations remain there all fine except racing uk or is there a way of changeing just that sorry to be a nightmare

The old Man with the Box story!

Please Read the rules here
    Forum Rules
    And pay close attention to Rule <11> and <12>

No support for anyone using Payservers

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!