Screen size on vsolo 2 opition

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 655 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• i loaded image vix on vsolo2 but some the written on the menu are hidden i can get them , i cant find on the menu where screen size options ?help plzz

thank you all

• The single best solution is to google your TV's make and model and overscan. you need to turn this off from the TV it self as with it active every thing connected to the TV is loosing a sizable portion of the viewing area not just your satellite. if for what ever reason you can't do that you need to adjust the OSD ( on screen display )

menu - setup - system - user interface - position setup ( That should be the correct path off the top of my head ).

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!