For Sale Muskin 240 Gig Solid State Drive

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 366 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Hi i have a Mushkin solid state drive for sale its less than a month old so its perfect working order cosmetically its also in mint condition,the drive cost me £155 but i willing to accept £110 ovno including delivery to any UK mainland address.I will include the original sales receipt for the first 12 months retailer warranty the drive does however a further 2 years warranty covered by Mushkin so 3 years in total,payment by either bank transfer or paypal gift only if your interest please contact me on the thread cheers

Specs

Capacity: 240GB
    Dimensions: 100.2 x 70.0 x 9.3mm
    Temp. Range: 0-70°C
    Read Speed: up to 560MB/sec
    Write Speed: up to 525MB/sec
    Shock Tolerance: 1500G
    Vibration: 20G Peak, 10-2kHz, 3 axis
    MTBF: 2 million hours
    Controller: Sandforce -2281
    Interface Type: SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)
    Warranty: 3 years limited
    IOPS: 90,000 (4K random write, 4K aligned)

• No worries Thatfellow enjoy the ssd i look forward to receiving the funds very soon when the deal is completed i will ask for the thread to be closed thanks again

Deal agreed, thanks andy ray

• Receiver SSD, working perfect.. andy ray posted immediately. Good honest seller & I would recommend him to anyone..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Sale now completed thanks for your business thatfellow and the compliment this thread can be closed now if needed thanks

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!