hello need some help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 233 times. The last Post () by master G.

• can you make a cccam server and make it run but entring other server links into the cccam.cfg ? like your server has no cards in it, it only has other server links from other free cccam servers and make it run without problems :)

can you make a cccam server and make it run but entring other server links into the cccam.cfg ? like your server has no cards in it, it only has other server links from other free cccam servers and make it run without problems :)

OK m8, what you ask is possible but in this hobby what you are asking would be more like leaching than sharing. It would be a lot easier for you to build up good quality shares if you had something to offer in exchange.
    You would be best advised to look into purchasing a sub that you can share, otherwise all your shares will be of the same poor quality as what you offer because nobody in their right mind will share their locals with you in exchange for hop2 or hop 3 shares.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• i just wanna do it for my house to all my receivers rather than going to type in each one in each room i have a big house , but can you do it and can you help me thats is fine with me sharing the servers to my server to be able to watch.

• can you give me a post that i can follow to make the lunix server for just leeching as you said i wanna do it for my home i have about 50 recivers and i cant everday update passwords from each website that i get free cccam server, so please would you help me :)

• Official Post

i have about 50 recivers and i cant everday update passwords from each website that i get free cccam server

:10lol::laugh::snicker::10lol::laugh::snicker:

So your honestly telling us you live in a palace, have 50 receivers but cannot afford a sub card.
    Then you want to use stolen/hacked clines that are posted on the net as free servers and setup your server to abuse the reshare and supply to each box.

Get a grip min.
    Thread closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!