External card reader support

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,128 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi , im using a solo 2 with vix 2 oscam/cccam i am in the middle of buying 2 new cards , what external reader would be best for a solo 2 i read before a smargo but will omnikey also work ? wish i had a box with 4 slots :)Thanks

• Hi my issue there is place to put it , and another device ,ive plenty stuff to do it im quite happy with the solo 2 it run sweet as a nut ,might go to using a nettop if i have to , if i can id rather just keep using the box with 2 readers then if there are issues use a pc , the mrs has issues with all my toys another one will increase chances of no nookie

• Also m8, You could consider an Ultra small form factor PC.. It would be very discrete, and with the right cabling & cooling, you could put it in the cubbyhole or god forbid the wardrobe! When I was using my STB as a server It used to drive me mad that I could not mess around with plugins etc without risking the TV going black... It would also take a lot of heat off your Solo2 even though those beauty's can handle the pressure..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• ill maybe get another solo 2 at worst if readers dont work , i have no issues with my box and plugins you can reboot enigma and server continues to run in the background ,ill tell her its for her up the room when i have footy on , then i have a server and in the good books pmsl :haha:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!