spark channels ok - hdmu images not working all l cccam

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,137 times. The last Post () by latrach.

• Hi,everybody..I hope o can get an answer here,.tried so many times..

I have a golden media spark reloaded receiver as client with cccam.It works fine except some freezes
    Now i wanted to try a HDMU image "HDMU_10630_E2_spark_211_git_5282_nodebug_nolc d_Di ff0_gst_Flash"
    because it should work better and there are much more possibilities.I ve donwloaded the emu plugun Mgcamd (1.35)
    and put the cline in the cccam.list.Some channels are still working but not all,as in Spark..For Exampe N*** only 2 channels are working and Digital + doesnt work
    What could be the problem.? .Thanks...

• Install oscam mate way ahead of Ccam. There are loads of different version outthere.
    Download Ccam to oscam converter. I thinks its here on the forum.
    When you have your cline converted it will give you two files.
    A usr file and a server file.

Ftp these to var/keys.

• work fine with osam hm image

go to var/key then put your c line

• i have HDMU image "HDMU_11058_E2_spark_211_git_5486_nodebug_Diff0_gst_Flash" and in the plugin menu i have to choose between three oscam emus to download oscam(6666),(8523)(8639) which one should i use?

• Ok loock press the blue boton / emule manager there have you oscam

• ok..thanks...it works with oscam...but in mgcamd its way better and faster...is there any other possibility to make it with mgcam...Or maybe i need newer oscam for hdmu

• ok..thanks...it works with oscam...but in mgcamd its way better and faster...is there any other possibility to make it with mgcam...Or maybe i need newer oscam for hdmu

Did it work straight off as i always have some trouble getting soft cams(any of them )to work with HDMU

• hi ,i have an amiko alien 2, i'm using mgcamd 1.35 with HDMU Image, but only sd channels are decrypted, no way to have hd channels....can any one please help me to resolve this problem.
    thank you

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!