A cheap multisat starter kit???

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,512 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Code
    h**p://w**.satsklep.pl/en_US/p/Antenna-SAT-80-cm-Multifeed-LNBs-JSU33/910

Just spotted this on the net and thinking of giving it a try.
    Good price but not sure about quality.
    Any feedback welcome.

• Its not a bad price but have you taken into consideration how much the shipping would be from Poland?

Can't say i've ever heard of the brand of dish and the build quality doesn't look brilliant. The Johansson DISEqC switch is good quality. For a starter setup i think it is quite good value, although like i said i shudder to think how much the shipping is going to be.

Nano

• The service from this supplier is very good, they keep you very well updated about order & dispatch etc. They use UPS for delivery to Uk & Ireland.

But nano is right about shipping prices, they are expensive! a viewing card costs over 12 euro for delivery and that weighs feck all lol.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• eBay item number 270933742340 may be a much better choice in all honesty.

I've used the seller CDTronix before and i've always had good service from Dylan and the guys there. It may also be worth dropping the sponsor an email too to see what he can offer.

I would contact CDTronix before bidding though to see how much it would be to ship Ireland if he is prepared to do it, Thats unless you know somebody in N. I who could take delivery of it.

Nano

• Thanks lads.
    Don't know anyone in northern ireland but could always go down the parcel motel route.
    Postage from poland is 21 euro.
    Was browsing the site and added an ariva 150 combo to shopping cart to see the final total ( was always considering one for the bedroom) and was very surprised.
    Came in at 148 euro in total including delivery.
    A difficult price to beat I think.

• M8 where bouts in ireland are you? County? I have purchased a few bits off satworld.. They are slightly overpriced in general but when you factor in the postage & next day delivery, they are not too far out...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• The only thing that concerns me with the SatSklep offer is the dish. It looks very flimsy and the way it locks the elevation looks very cheap and tacky.

Its probably easier to tighten with just two bolts , but i just feel if you tightened the elevation bolts just a little to tightly that it would deform the rear of the bracket, which is not good if it was being on a motorised setup, although it may be ok on a fixed lnb dish. If i had that dish i would use 4 nut and bolts rather than the contraption they are using on it.

The rest of the kit doesn't look too bad though if i'm totally honest.

Nano

• The satellite dish arrived today although it cost an extra €10 for ups to deliver, claimed over-sized parcel. All in all though i am very pleased with the quality of the dish. Havn't tested reception with the lnb's yet, but i have one inverto black ready to be mounted for comparison on signal quality. The bracket for the elevation is folded back into itself to prevent over-tightening and deforming the dish (gonna stick 4 bolts in it anyway, just in case) and the lnb arm is made from box aluminium with the multi lnb bracket made from galvanized 2mm steel, along with the other brackets.
    Will post back with reception quality etc when I get a free afternoon to test it.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!