please help how can i get vix feed on my vix 3.0 i cant downloadd

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,284 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• oh i dont want to flash it again mate i will leave it as it is..

will all the plugins available on feed be here on vu+ plugin section?

• Try flashing it again, if you still cant connect try flashing a virgin state image and see if the error is still there, I tested all 7 or my receivers this afternoon before coming to work and all had access to the feeds just fine even with the current image feeds being set to unstable.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• oh i dont want to flash it again mate i will leave it as it is..

will all the plugins available on feed be here on vu+ plugin section?

The flash process takes literally 2 minutes, especially for a Backup which is essentially already set up for you to use rite out of the gate, so you really have nothing to loose by flashing it again. You really should at least try to get to the bottom of your issue especially if you want to use plugins like OnDmenad which them selves require a internet connection to work.

• i got ondemand now i did sort it out witch is good.

i dont know if its worth to flash to get feeds up again.

is it worth it

• i got ondemand now i did sort it out witch is good.

i dont know if its worth to flash to get feeds up again.

is it worth it

of course it is worth it, otherwise your left with none working feeds and therefore you cant update the image or plugins from those feeds but would have to do it all manually, just for the sake of spending 2 minutes needed to reflash.

• can i flash it again with Ten below backup or? send me the link for the image you tested

yes you can use the backup again or if your feeling brave enough try flashing a virgin state image. You will have to learn this stuff sooner or later, there really is no better time than when you have support online to help with any issues you may encounter.

• you right mate,
    :)

openvix-3.0.668-vusolo_usb.zip :) downloading

hey guys,

thanks everyone for help get feed working all good now thanks

KEEP OUR VIX UP

• I was mid way through replying to your thread but it was locked before i hit enter ( really pee's me off when they do that but hey ho there you go ). Any hoo here is my reply for what it's worth.

can i reflash using ftp or control center,

memory stick downstairs

From build 668 onwards you can flash the image directly from within the Image Manger on the receiver it self ( In ViX ), you can use this to flash personal backups or virgin state images downloaded directly from the image manager it self in under 2 minutes without needing to use a USB stick.

• I was mid way through replying to your thread but it was locked before i hit enter ( really pee's me off when they do that but hey ho there you go ).

Sorry but it is quite normal to close a thread when the problem is reported as being resolved:hmmmm:

Anyway - I have merged the threads.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I was mid way through replying to your thread but it was locked before i hit enter ( really pee's me off when they do that but hey ho there you go ). Any hoo here is my reply for what it's worth

I closed the thread as the thread starter had posted that the original problem that he had was now resolved. Sorry about that, didn't realize you were working on a reply at the time.

Not a problem to re-open it at any time though, all you have to do is ask.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!