nbox 5800sx hd problems

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,197 times. The last Post () by netguy.

• did that and what ever happen it stuck on it says unsupported signal on my tv i have sound change channels no picture when i start the nbox before it booted farily quick now there another thing coming on the disply pkt suv 0000 then 0% LOAD THEN AFTER 5 MIN OR SO GOES UP TO 80% AND SOUND COMES ON NO PIC ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENED

• TV doesn't support the frequency i would say. Use the scart lead so you can view whats on screen to change it back as the scart should in theory be unaffected from the frequency change.

Nano

• cheers i know nothing about the box and if there back up and it has all installed already from dealer what do i need to reinstall and would it interfear with oscam thats installed

• cheers i know nothing about the box and if there back up and it has all installed already from dealer what do i need to reinstall and would it interfear with oscam thats installed

What image are you running? You would need to follow some instructions first. If its the one with the skeleton its Nebula Zero v2 if its the Golden Globe its Hyperion. Can I make a suggestion?, once you have loaded it into Nand do the same onto either USB or hard drive. The reason for this is because its faster and more responsive from them and you can add SWAP memory in, to increase the memory it has for running it. Let me know which and will try and guide you

EDIT

to create a back you need to have the box running first so you are going to have a steep learning curve and do some reading, but we should be able to help so dont panic!!

You can download Oscam so dont worry

• tomthered cheers for ur help i got it workin i remembered press opt then down to restar/standby up 1 to setup ok down 1 to system ok then ok on av settings ok then down 1 to fresh rate moved across 1 then green button ok it came back on was lucky lol thanks for ur help another thing happen me my hd channels stutter like ur watching false pic not crystle like it use be after 3 min it goes like this i read people say might be these capactiors do i need change them i tryed the 1080p 25hz thats what got me messed up earlier any help be great cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!