For Sale - HP Compaq 2510p Notebook - £70

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 587 times. The last Post () by superkazza.

• I have been having a bit of a clear out recently and have decided to sell this HP Compaq 2510p Notebook. ( 80gb HDD / 2gb Ram / battery & charger )

It will come with Ubuntu 12.04 server installed on it with oscam 8566 + cccam 2.1.3 , (configs will have to be added)

The sale will also include a Omnikey card reader.

Next day delivery is included to the UK & Ireland only, if it is going anywhere in Europe then I will have to find out the cost first and add it to the sale price.

Paypal only for this sale. Asking price is £70

Few scratches on the lid, but apart from that is in very good condition, screen is perfect.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hello McKee can I get a pm with PayPal info please I would like to buy thank you. UK address too
    Also sent my email by pm if you can invoicefrom pPayPal
    Sorry I'm on mobile so a pain to type

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• Hi superkazza,

Details sent and payment received instantly. Thank-you very much for that.

As soon as you receive the item if you could reply here to say so i will close the thread.

beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!