anyone recommend a good package

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 394 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hi all. I'm thinking of setting up a family server (gonna follow thatfellow's tutorial, have a spare pc lying idle) and am looking to share with family and close friends (8 to 12, have to get their input first)
    Can anyone recommend ( is there) a good package/packages which will include docu,(disc turbo like channel a must) movies, entertainment, food channels (for the missus, She really fecking needs it)and sport, with english audio, apart from S**.
    Have to be able to receive it in southwest Ireland also.
    Have been looking at lyngsat but dunno whats in english.
    Cheers.

• Have a review of the packages yourself m8 and see which ones meet your needs...

h**p://en.kingofsat.net/packages.php

Replace the ** with tt

I get good signal on 13e 16e 19.2e 23.5e with a 100cm dish and i'm in South East...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!