DM800HD clone solution required, if possible lol

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 535 times. The last Post () by exelorator.

• Hey all, having bit of change around got gigablue quad on way as main receiver 'vu duo clone' is going and in middle of setting up motorised dish again, been few years lol.

Anyway in short just setup dm800hd clone i got probs couple years ago as system for caravan when had it, problem I have or as I always seen it gets quite hot and sly card got ridiculously hot so I got a cheap twin USB fan that sits under box keeps nice and cool, sorry for waffling on lol but problem is when I switch box onto standby the USB socket remains powered and the fan with lights!! remains on, is there a setting in gemini to switch USB off on standby is all wanted to know lol

appreciate any help here yet again!

• Have you tried if it is practical to use Deep Standby instead? This is a much lower powered standby mode so may turn the USB ports off. In normal standby it is expected there could be cardreaders or other devices attached that need to be in use on standby, so I would imagine that it is normal that they are still powered in standby.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!