Modified nBox 5800SX Twin Tuner with 250Gb HDD, DVB-T tuner & N-ITI card with RSAKey.

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,057 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I've had a good play with this unit and I've had my fun out of it now so its time to go to make way for something else.

I had it from EuroTrans about 3 months ago, so its been properly modified unlike some others that are available on ebay. It has Duoboot installed so you can install any of the Freebox images like Open Pli or Enigma 2 7.1.7 or any of the B4T Images Like PKT Nebula Zero or PKT Hyperion just by pressing a few buttons rather than to risk having to re-install the bootloader first. You can also run the image from a USB stick or HDD if you desire.

I've run all the images that are available for the 5800sx on this unit without any major issues.

It also has a the remote control and a N ITI Smartcard with RSAKey, although the entitlements ran out last month, but you should be able to top it up again at Satsklep.pl. The box is already set up in OSCam to read this card so the buyer will have to backup these settings.

The box is freshly setup running PKT Nebula Zero and the HDD has been completely wiped. As this is a refurbished box it comes with no warranty. It is in as new condition apart from a small scratch on the front which is pictured below. It still has the warranty seal on it so you know its hasn't been messed with, although the warranty from Eurotrans has now ran out.

The receiver will however be extremely well packed in its own box and also in a well packed external box for your money. I will post elsewhere in Europe but this will be at the buyers cost and risk.

I'm looking for £85 including postage to the UK.

Payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal/Paypal Gift (buyer pays fees)

Thanks for looking.

Nano

• 5800s is single tuner is that right?
    I'm after twin tuner so I'm interested in the 5800sx
    :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Still have both boxes.

5800sx is a twin tuner box with 250gb HDD, 5800s is a single tuner with no hard drive.

Nano

• I'll definitely have the 5800sx
    Any further price reductions?... Lol
    How do we do this bank transfer or PayPal??

Esguk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Bank transfer would be preferred as it keeps the costs down and nobody else like Paypal is making money from the sale.

If your Ok with that let me know and i will PM you the details, sorry no further price reductions.

Nano

• Yeah Bank transfer is fine,i'll do it later today when the mrs comes home (shes got internet banking setup)
    PM me the details

regards
    esguk

• Confirmed as arrived and working by buyer so i can now close the thread.

Nano

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!