Need help .. very strange problem :( DM500 and the power adapter story ..

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 685 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hello peeps

the problem consists of two things .. ac adapter and dm500 box

dm version : dm500 (not clone)
    here it comes .. when I plug this alone it's ok and the light on the adapter is green and stable
    but when I attach it to the box .. both of their lights (adapter and box power light) are green but flashing
    i leave it like two days then I give it another shot it works again without any effort .. and it works okay for like
    3 other days or something and it ruins everything again by keeping flashing ..
    anyone got any clue about the problem?
    it's not permanently ruined its from time to time .. =((

Thanks in advance

• Buy a second power adapter and see if that fixes it. If not re-flash the box. That doesnt work then buy a new box and bin it! :P

• Yea, follow our buddies advises :)
    But if you have any electrical experience, maybe that could be something related with some bad capacitors there, which is pretty common :)

Good Luck

• You can get replacement power supplies of ebay for a relevantly low cost.

Beware of the cheap Chinese ones though. Only buy from European sellers and also ask if it has a CE mark. If it doesn't don't buy it.

Nano

• The problem was the power adapter .. unfortunately I bought a chinese one because I couldn't find any original stuff at my country :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!