Help Please

• I have recently gotten a hypercube and it fits my needs perfectly but since day one has caused constant problems

Hes the turn of events

The crash is 4-5 vertical lines on the TC screen, the picture still runs but sound goes and STB stops responding to remote or front face buttons.

Im a novice so there was a little bit of messing around before i got it up and running.
    I straight away started crashing.

My self and a friend (much more experienced) takled it by trying a few different images but still the same issue
    We re-terminated cables, re aligned the dish.

Used a different HDMI input, different lead etc etc

Eventually after some days we gave up and sent the box back to the retailer to test. He ran it for 2 days in his house with one SAT feed and the terestrial feed and had no problems

So it was put down to poor cabling in my house. Box comes back. Ran a brand new cable from dish to box, installed a brand new LNB on the dish, realigned the dish with a super fancy alignment meter and all seemed fine. Next day tidied up the cables (they were running through the door) and low and behold tarted crashing again. I had 2 sat feeds. I plug out all but one feeds. It runs all day then bam, gone again. Crashed 3 or 4 times yesterday

Im convinced there a problem with the box but retailer is saying it ran fine for him.

What im wondering is if someone has seen a similar crash and has any idea what it could be?

Thanks in advance

Ph

27677b39d5d5a3573.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!