Motor setup problem

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 548 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hey all one day soon am sure will be able to help someone without asking for advice lol
    Got vu duo with 1tb hdd, yes it's a clone regret buying it for that reason soon to replace with another was gonna be gigablue quad but got let down so still thinking will replace with same but not 100%

Anyway hoping someone can advise on what am doing wrong when setting up a black hole image 2.0.2 think is image at moment, tried a few images today to try and get rid of annoying problem I set up dish motorised with good signal from 30 west to 42 east, haven't bothered looking further than this, am happy with image and installed vhannibal satellite settings so made pretty easy, problem am having is temperamental works then will select a satellite dish moving sign appears but doesn't move to where it should always wants to go back to 19.2 east!! I go in setup, service searching and sat find will more often than not find satellite, when exit it sometimes goes back to 19 east other times ok, if leave on satellite Chanel wanted and restart will find it, just so frustrating am sure will probs be setting haven't setup or something but lost here?

Also reason upgraded image was because of this issue thought was image installed BH1.7.3 but am no better off now than was, what am I missing here please guys?

• Official Post

Hey all one day soon am sure will be able to help someone without asking for advice lol
    Got vu duo with 1tb hdd, yes it's a clone regret buying it for that reason soon to replace with another was gonna be gigablue quad but got let down so still thinking will replace with same but not 100%

Anyway hoping someone can advise on what am doing wrong when setting up a black hole image 2.0.2 think is image at moment, tried a few images today to try and get rid of annoying problem I set up dish motorised with good signal from 30 west to 42 east, haven't bothered looking further than this, am happy with image and installed vhannibal satellite settings so made pretty easy, problem am having is temperamental works then will select a satellite dish moving sign appears but doesn't move to where it should always wants to go back to 19.2 east!! I go in setup, service searching and sat find will more often than not find satellite, when exit it sometimes goes back to 19 east other times ok, if leave on satellite Chanel wanted and restart will find it, just so frustrating am sure will probs be setting haven't setup or something but lost here?

Also reason upgraded image was because of this issue thought was image installed BH1.7.3 but am no better off now than was, what am I missing here please guys?

Maybe the answer is in your question but impossible to say buddy, look at the section you clicked on again.

Vu+ Support here ( No Clone Support )

Thread closed.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!