connecting via ftp which one is the folder that contains satellite list ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,130 times. The last Post () by ampedef.

• Hi could please someone tell me connecting via ftp which one is the folder that contains satellite list ?
    i would like to remove a lots of satellite that i don't use.

thank you

• i think the way you will need to do that is use dreamset on yor pc and read your list from the box edit and write it back to the box and reboot or just download settings you use instead of the full set , or delete them with the remote control press up arrow then blue to get the list up the press menu and remove entry and select what you want to remove

• Sorry you have two different answers but the right answer depends on what you want to do - if you want to reduce the amount of satellites you have available to scan (which is what I thought you meant) then the satellites.xml file link I gave you can customise the ones you have. Saying that, if you have already got scanned satellites then not having them in the xml file will not delete the lists - it will just grey them out and make them unavailable. The bouquet files can be found in /etc/enigma2 - if you usually scan channels rather than use satellite lists, what I would do is delete the files that start with userbouquet, lamedb, bouquets.tv, bouquets.radio, restart gui and do a rescan, or just as stevejo said use settings with the satellites you use, use an editor, and/or just delete the bouquets you don't need.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Another thank you to the experts. More reading to do, and worth it. I must try to mow the lawn today, (just to keep in the wifes good books), still it could still be dry at the weekend???????????

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!