box nation

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,268 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hi I have done a scan of the satalite and have all the stations for some reason boxnation is missing can anyone tell me step by step how i can manually add box nation on an eagle box or what should i try thanks everyone

• http://linuxsat-support.com/sa…nation-new-frequency.html
    Above link for new Boxnation frequency.
    Not sure by memory how to scan a single transponder - been over a year since I got rid of my Eaglebox HD but once you have found the right setup screen then it is usually self-explanatory.

When you find Boxnation and it doesn't clear, then we can't help you further. As we pointed out to you when you had a similar problem with the Racing Channel a short while ago you need to speak to the person who you get your service from. Refer to the forum rules - rule <13>

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi is there any 1 that can help me i have eagle box and all orther channels r working i have box nation on it but it says scramble channel any i dears on what to any body please get back to me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!