Dr HD D15 Firmware 115p

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,158 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• By jove..... I think they have got it! Left it on '7 day epg' for about 5 minutes and it seems to be all there, there are 1 or 2 caveats, but that's probably due to channel list being a little old now. Certainly a lot better than I've seen it before :)

• Hi

Ok I got a D15 for testing
    EPG is working fine on 28.2 there are a few channels that do not populate like Alba
    But if you go into the full list and look at the other version of Alba it has populated
    I think I must go and recheck some of the channels in my channel list.

Also did you noticed there is some glitching while watching programs
    and before you start saying it's my dish or broadband I ran both D15 and Blade 7000 along side each other

PS did anyone have problems scanning in the EPG TP 11.777 as it seems to bypass it in the scan ?

• Can anyone check if its possible to load EPG data for 1.0W and 4.8E (Canal Digital Nordic and Viasat Nordic) I can't get it to work. And one more thing, I have asked this before but will any of the future updates contain the option to use external EPG data in the fomat of XMLTV? As for now Im using a stand alone service that feeds me EPG data That I can use in a web based soulution, not the best soloution but it works.

Thanks
    Andi

• Hi All

I have been speaking to the factory and addressing a problem.
    Have anyone else noticed Glitching while watching TV after a few minutes some parts of the screen will start to pixelate
    I have done tests with Blade, Amiko, and the D15 at the same time also keeping an eye on Oscam (98ms)
    All other boxes are fine.
    Also have tried all FW's from 108 to 115 all doing the same.
    Others have also seen this.
    Hopefully the next load will address this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!