PKT Hyperion freez on one antena, on other work perfect

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 721 times. The last Post () by drazenhr.

• I have new Amiko Alien SHD-8900 and i have put on it PKT Hyperion (PKZ SVN2067 based on GIT-4767) and i use oscam. In building with common antenna system for 2 satelites it works perfect, but when i use it with disecq motor, it stops suddenlly, freez and i can only turn it off and on to bot from start.... I do not understand why this is happening. Please help me.
    On same Disecq motor dreambox 800 HDse work without any problems.

Thanks to all.

• Have you copied the correct co-ordinates settings from the DM800 to the Alien?

First i would try to see if the box will move the dish under Spark first. That will rule out if the issue is with the receiver or the firmware.

Nano

• It move motor, and somtimes it work for 2-3 hours with no problem, and sometimes work for 10 min and then stop responding. co-ordinates are correct. :(

• Could be a motor fault. I had one like that a few months ago. Everytime i checked it, it worked fine, after i had left a few hours later the customer would contact me to say it had stopped working again.

Run the motor for a few days on the DM800, if it continues to work then i would suspect the receiver or most probably the receivers power supply unit.

Before you retest on the Alien make sure Spark is upto date, or failing that use an upto date version of Enigma2. If it continues on both pieces of firmware i would suspect the box is your problem.

Nano

• Thanks for info, customer has told me he never ever wanna see Amiko Alien again.I will probably take it for me and test it, only right now i don`t have motor, but i hope to get one in a next coupe of days and then i will test it. But I`m really confused with this problem, and why this problem come in middle of film. Not when you change channel or satellite. What image would you suggest to use wit it?
    Big thanks.

• I used to use PKT Nebula on the SHD-8900 i had, but that was a while ago. The SHD-8900 never really gave me any problems, which can't be said for its big brother the Alien 2.

As i've always said if you want to use Enigma 2 you have to use a MIPS box if you want it to run anywhere near to perfect.

Nano

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!