no hd or premium

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 472 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I have a Debian server with cccam.was working fine smart go reader went faulty. New card reader installed cannot get HD or premium channels.gone back to dm800 as server. What ihave now is mroom card working fine main card not giving HD or premium.have double checked hockey so they are correct only using box key for card in slot.I have 2 more entitlements with mroom b846 and b968 can anyone advise

• How does the new pairing work do entitlements just expire not update or all of a sudden you get switched off and wont work untill you put in original box then wont clear in server?

• More and more people are reporting difficulty getting their cards to update in OSCam which is causing people to updat in the $ky box which is ultimately setting the card up with the new pairing method. The only way round this which is no doubt only going to be temporary is to have the card paired with a SD box and lose the HD channels.

Sharing of $ky UK is coming to an end. Hopefully they will be going down the same route as Viasat and still allow us to view the channels that aren't currently affected by the pairing, although i can't see that happening for long.

I myself will be upping my Virgin Media cable package once the card goes off as theres no way i will be going back to using that ghastly box they have the nerve to call a receiver. At least the Virgin Media Tivo box is usable, Virgin will also give me a free HD box for the bedroom , not charge me an extra £10 a month for the privilege like $ky do.

$ky are also soon to put their prices up yet again which will make it a definite no no for me. Theres no way i am paying anymore for constant re-runs of crappy American sitcoms and re-runs of the same outdated films.

If $ky think that by stopping cardsharing all the people that have been using cardservers are going to come running to sign up with them then they are going to be sorely disappointed as thats just not going to happen. $ky is simply to expensive for the crap they are showing, they are pricing theirselves out of the market. All its going to mean is that all the people that used to share as a hobby with other like minded people are going to cancel there £80-100 a month sub and get a different card that they can share.

I actually think this will cost $ky money in the long run as most people i know will either be signing up with Virgin or BT.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!