DM800 clone - NO CA FOUND ERROR MESSAGE HELP

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,581 times. The last Post () by babirali.

• Hi Guys,

i hope someone can help me. i tried to flash my clone the other night and something went wrong and now im getting a NO CA FOUND error message. i cant flash anymore using my web browser. i have downloaded NCF dreambox repair tool and it finds the DM800 ok using the rs232 lead i bought. it says sending flash loader and gets up to 100% but then nothing else happens :( my box displays dream mulitmedia with red light constant on the display screen.

Can anyone guide me through how to repair my DM800 clone so i can re flash it again???

thanks in advance guys!

• thanks for the reply mate, i have tried all of those approaches and have had no luck. is it because im using the usb to rs232 lead? ive heard this is very unreliable?

thanks again.

• That they are. If you have a PC i would suggest getting a RS232 card that fits in the PCI slot of your PC. They are much more reliable.

Nano

• Hello there, me to having the same problem. i tried the build in image updater on openpli image to update my dm800 (sim 2.01), now all i get is a no ca err01. tried several versions of dreamup using a pc with windows xp and rs232 cable (no usb) when using dreamup the message i get is to please power on dreambox, when i do so nothing happens, also it doesn't show the i.p address on display.
    Also with dreamup i used drerambox repair when i try to send ssl84b to box i get message file to big. same when using enforcer.
    Further i tried optiflasher (latest version i think) same there, clicking do job, and all i get is a message to connect dm and power it on. i do so but nothing changes.

I hope someone out there can help me out, going crazy using my ancient technomate 6800

• You could start by reading the forum rules. Once you have read the rules you will see why nobody has replied to your question.

Nano

• my reviver is DM800HD pvr not be booting and not be start
    the penal is showing error lock 7020.com and NO CA FOUND
    the dreamup up showing sport multi media my mistek is in upgrdeing
    image dm800se sll84 i dont know what can i do please help me for easy
    way now set is not accept image iam trying with firefox but not accept
    please hep me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!