What have I done??

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 380 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Decided to update my channel list with catseyes latest. Edited as usual then tried to load via VCC (a form of DCC I guess). It loaded a few files then gave a message "OOOPS: ftruncated". Not knowing what went wrong tried again and failed on the first file. Tried again to reload the previous version - failed again on first file. Assuming that I must have a corrupted file during the download I ftped into /etc/enigma2 and deleted all of the files that appeared to be from the channel set. Tried again - success!! Only problem is that now all of my channels are greyed out - message says check tuner config. Tuner config is half right: Tuner A is positioner USALS, and Tuner B is simple but with no satellite (should be 28.2E) - cannot configure it - says nothing connected.

I guess I must have deleted one file too many - but how do I recover without a reload and start again?

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!