Which Softcam to use??

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,242 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hi i'm using OpenViX 3.0-668 on a vuduo

i'm having trouble with cccam 2.1.4 freezing every now and then, so I switched to mgcamd 1.35a and this locks up on channel switching and I have to restart it

is it the case the versions i'm running are not stable?

can anyone help me on this

Thxs marc

• I would have thought 2.14 was pretty stable ,is the line you are using from a friend or from your own local to a second box? If its neither of these and you payed for it speak to the person you got it from as we cant help you

I would have thought 2.14 was pretty stable ,is the line you are using from a friend or from your own local to a second box? If its neither of these and you payed for it speak to the person you got it from as we cant help you

Thanks stevejo will look into it

sonaki007 buddy, If your answer to stevejo's question is "yes this is a paid for cline" I would suggest that you re-read the rules
    http://linuxsat-support.com/fo…ease-read-rules-here.html
    Pay close attention to Rule <12>

Being a member for almost a year m8, you should be well aware of linuxsat's stance on payservers & their supporters..

That being said, you can be sure that your freezing/glitching is directly related to an over-packed payserver.. This is quiet normal with payservers.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!