nBox 5720sx

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,897 times. The last Post () by nolia.

• recently acquired the above box and would like to know how to get the RSA key if anyone knows. I have a N card subscription that's paid monthly. I would prefer to use the box in my Ultimo.

• Try sending a message to comet24uk on ebay mate. He may be able to help as he modifies the 5800 units for enigma 2. He may know how to get the RSAKey. The only way to find out is to ask.

Nano

• Tell him you saw his posts on xxxxxx, that way he knows your are not a total stranger or join that forum and quote your new username

forum rules;
    <4> DO NOT post links to other forums or boards or attempt to redirect members to any other Satellite related site.

I know the forum url you posted has good support for the NBOX and is where euro trans hangs out, but don't redirect others to this forum on the open forum. Not being funny, I know it does provide good support for this receiver, but it also advertises a myriad of payservers. If you are going to advise others of this sort if information, keep it private.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• forum rules;
    <4> DO NOT post links to other forums or boards or attempt to redirect members to any other Satellite related site.

I know the forum url you posted has good support for the NBOX and is where euro trans hangs out, but don't redirect others to this forum on the open forum. Not being funny, I know it does provide good support for this receiver, but it also advertises a myriad of payservers. If you are going to advise others of this sort if information, keep it private.

Apologies Musogeek and other mods, I didnt mean to cause offence , never gave a thought to the payservers bit. Much apologies and humble pie wont do it again, was just trying to help but see what you mean. :doubt:

• Tell him you saw his posts on xxxxxx, that way he knows your are not a total stranger or join that forum and quote your new username

thanks, I understand you want to help. I am now aware as well not put links to other sat forums. I will just keep googling till I find answers

• I think you need to have a BSLA or BSKA box to easily obtain the box key. Not sure if you can do it with your box(5800s and 5800SX)

Nano

• I will check what version it is, I had the Cyfra card and when the contract ran out they sent a N-card since both firms had merged. The Cyfra was good as the VU could read the card no problem. I just don't like the OG boxes...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!