advice on how to set up enigma2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 497 times. The last Post () by frankh100.

• Hi

I really need some advice if it's allowed :(

Ok i brought my amiko alien 8900shd box over a year ago which i have been more than happy with, but recently i started losing certain channels.
    spoke to my supplier who said it is because of channels moving around and suggested i switch from spark to enigma as i am outta date lol.
    so he sends me a backup of his HDMU image and a oscam.server file which i told to over write the file via ftp once i have installed HDMU

First problem i can not get his image to boot up by engima2 update or loading it via usb when i do load via usb i get u ld >succ>boot but then it hangs on boot.

but i have downloaded several other images over the net from hdmu open ar and nutrion (i think thats right ) and they have all loaded up no problem which says to me is a problem with the image he gave me.
    i have asked for another image but not received anything from him but i knew he was moving so may not be able to get back to me yet.

I have hdmu loaded on box with all the fta channels my question is how can i get back ALL my channels ;) ;) i have copied the oscam server file over and rebooted box done rescan hit it with a hammer drove over it with my car etc etc i have tried everything.

obviously i am missing something really simple like editing a file but i have swapped stuff around all over the place var/keys usr/keys everywhere where i have read on the net but alas still no joy.

thanks for any advice and i do hope this post is allowed.

regards
    ady

• ady you will need to make sure your boxes connection to the intenernet check your network settings ,however it sounds like you bought this box ready working from someone , if its the case payservers are not allowed here and supporters of payserver wont be helped as per the rules ,so you will need to decide where you stand before asking further advice as you will not even be able to post your configs to be checked if this is the case

• try runing autobuquet that should get all the channels

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!