not been on much

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 343 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• Hi all

Sorry not been on much I have been on holiday for 2 weeks and doing loads of training at work so not had chance to get on here, I'm still here just mad busy at press I will get back on ASAP.

Cheers

Woz

• you and me both ¬
    they've got there work cut out if they want to train you Wozbwfc :snicker:

stay cool

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• It depends on what training it is. I had to have an hours training last week in the fine art of using a step ladder :laugh:

The fact i have completed an eight hour working at heights course and i'm used to working 40ft up off a ladder didn't even come into it :10lol:

• There will always be hoops to jump through if you work for a big company or on any local authority and commercial sites !
    Many require an induction just to get on them these days ! Not to mention the CRB certification,method statements and so on !
    Crazy in some ways but sensible in others !
    Ambulance chasing insurance companies and dodgy idiots making claims are who are really to blame !:beated:

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!