Venton help please

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 820 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• This might be a stupidly easy answer and you'll proberbly shake your head at me lol but I'm spending someone else's money and there on a budget so here goes, my sister wants a twin tuner box close to the vu+duo/solo2 but is on a budget so which of the venton boxes is the same as say the duo iv looked on the sponsors site and there's loads so which ones would you recommend cheaper the better really?

Thanks in advance

• GiGaBlue HD QUAD Linux Enigma 2 HD PVR Satellite Receiver 2x DVB-S/S2 + 2x Plug & Play Tuner Slots

You may also want to consider the GiGaBlue Quad - because the specs are good, with a faster processor than the Venton. Saying that, if you are on a budget, then the Venton range is worth a look. All 3 models that the sponsor is selling support twin tuners. The HD1+ (not to be confused with the single tuner HD1 without the + other suppliers are selling) is possibly the cheapest twin tuner mips receiver you will get your hands on, but is the smallest of the range and only supports a 2.5" HDD, one reader and one CI slot. The HD2 supports 3.5" HDD and has 2 readers and 2 CI slots, and the HD3 supports 3 Tuners. The Venton range is supported by a number of developers including ViX, and are very similar to the point where as far as I am aware, an image will work on all receivers in the range as opposed to a different image for each model

Still saying that, you do get what you pay for, and the speed and the support of the Venton range are dwarfed by the Vu+ Solo2.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!