Beginner What can this thing do? EPL 3pm?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 967 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all just found this forum and very excited with what this box can do.

I have a VU+ uno box. Connected up to a previous *** box and broadband.

It appears to be running something called VIX and I can get all the PPV channels etc that i should expect (Not wanting to say too much)

I have just come back from Dubai and I know they get nearly all our 3pm kick offs, and i'm sure there are others also.

So basically what can this box get me access to?

Can I program in my own channels and get access to those 3pms?
    What is the recommended memory to attach to the box?

Any advice would be great.

Thank you

• Hello phillpal,

Not sure what you mean by you have the uno connected up to a previous sly box?? do you mean you have the uno connected to a sly dish??

Vix is the image that is installed on the uno, there are many others to try, Blackhole/openpli etc etc there are lots to choose from on the forum.But Vix is a great image and if your happy with it then for a beginner it is very user friendly.

You didn't say how you are getting the PPV channels you expect, has the uno got a c Line already installed in it? if so has this been provided to you from the seller who provided the uno to you? or is it provided to you by a friend?

If you haven't already done so then please read the forum rules, I would advise you to do this because if your uno has come with a cline already installed then it could well be from a payserver (someone who you pay a fee to , who then provide you with access to all those channels)

The clue to how all this works is in the name buddy, cardsharing. You have a viewing card (your local) and you share this with another peer who would like access to your card and also has a card that you would like access too.

Yes in Dubai you can watch all the 3pm kick-offs, but to access those channels you would need to have a viewing card or know a peer who is willing to share this card with you.

You can add channel lists to your box which can cover all sats for example from 75E to 45 W, so if you have a motorised setup you can move the dish to the desired satellite that a program is on that you would like to watch.

Regards memory, I take it you mean a hard drive? you can use a internal or external HDD with the uno.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!