Which Mgcamd & CCcam do i need for ViX image

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,334 times. The last Post () by BaccHus25.

• Post #4 HERE

Hi Ten,

Sorry My box VU+ SOLO2 is being delivered tomorrow and sponsored has flashed it with Vix image, Which Mgcamd for the above link I should down load? is it the one in #12?
    Sorry one more question which cccam version should I use 2.2.1 or 2.3.0?

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

• Official Post

Hi Ten,

Sorry My box VU+ SOLO2 is being delivered tomorrow and sponsored has flashed it with Vix image, Which Mgcamd for the above link I should down load? is it the one in #12?
    Sorry one more question which cccam version should I use 2.2.1 or 2.3.0?

All the softcams you need are here --> http://linuxsat-support.com/em…x-softcam-collection.html or here --> ViX-Softcams

You didn`t say what you wanted to use CCcam for, if it`s only to use a C line then the version doesn`t matter..

• Thank you mate for quick reply, I will get it started tomorrow. I've **Y card, but at the moment will be on the mercy of few work mates to let me share some of their stuff. That will be at expense of buying lot of lunches ( I'm not sure if I can say this without breaking any rules).

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!