CCCam on VU+ Solo2 - won't run

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,325 times. The last Post () by Duncanum.

• I've had my Solo 2 for about a week now, and generally, am pretty pleased with it.
    BUT
    No matter what I do, I can't get CCCam to run.

My first try was via Open PLI. Cam installed, but server wasn't picked up.
    I then tried Ten Below's backup of VIX. That eventually got CCCam running - but there were display problems at 1080i and 1080p.
    So, I went back to Open PLI - failed to get CCCam running again.
    Retried Ten Below's backup - that too now won't run CCCam.

I've set a fixed IP for the Solo2 on the box and on my router (Billion 7800n).
    I've port forwarded the port from my C: line in the router.
    I've checked the firewall (Bitdefender)
    I've double-checked my cccam.cfg file.
    Still can't get cccam to run.

I can download plugins, etc and access IPTV using TS Media - but, as said, cccam is a no goer.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Don't understand you saying that CCcam worked with Ten Below's backup image apart from display problems (if you can elaborate on this it might help) the first time, but not the second time. Nothing changes with the image inbetween the two installations, so if it worked the first time, then unless you are doing something different it should work the second time.

Unless you are running server (if you are just a client with a cline) - you don't need to fix the IP address and forward the port. You should only forward ports to allow incoming requests to be sent to your receiver. You should not open a port unless it is needed to ensure maximum security.

I take it you have browsed to the softcam settings to enable CCcam? the CCcam.cfg file (note the two upper case C's in the filename) - should be in /etc folder.

I take it this cline works in another receiver? Have you spoken to the person who gave you the cline to see if there are any server issues??

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!