searching font for spark

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,670 times. The last Post () by datvi03.

• Its called fontforge:
    1. go to: Edit>Select>SelectAll (all characters should be selected)
    2. go to: Element>Tansformations>Transform
    3. On the transform menu, I have chosen to increase by 20%...make sure all boxes below are checked.

4. Click ok
    5. It should now render them 20% larger (or whatever you choose)(for 20% more put 120%)
    6. go to: File>Generate Fonts
    make sure you change filename to keep the original clean and de-select validate - otherwise you will get about 200 warnings

7. Click ok...there will be a couple of warnings that appear, but I have not found any visible font issues or errors-you can ignore them - hat is it. When you close Font Forge, it will ask you about saving changes...if you do, it creates another file type, but I have never paid attention to it.

I have here 3 examples.

Please do the leg work and post more if it works nice for you

thanks in advance

• hi

How to add Georgian fonts in spark??

EPG to see the Georgian language??

And write the name of the channel to Georgian???

როგორ დავამატო ქართული ფონტი spark-ში?

EPG ქართული ენა რომ დაინახოს?

და არხის სახელი ქართული რომ დავაწერო?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!