Tuner configs for recordings different sat - not working

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 644 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• My m8 has problems with his Vu+Solo2...

Sorry if this been brought up earlier....He can't record one channel and watch another. Weird.. because he has one cable going to each tuner.
    Setups: One dish, two Quad Lnbs, two 2-1 switches. Each tuner is connected to a 2-1 switch, leading to 2 quad Lnb's. The other tuner has the same setup. Total, 2 quad Lnb's, going to two 2-1 diseqC switches, one cable from each switch to each tuner. Cables are connected correctly. Hope I made myself clear...

He tried the following tuner configs:

Tuner A, config simple, diseqC switch A & B - Tuner B same as tuner A
    Tuner A, config simple, diseqC switch A & B - Tuner B, config simple, diseqC switch A & B.
    He has'nt tested: Tuner A, config simple, diseqC switch A & B - Tuner B loopthrough to tuner A. I think not likely..

HDD is working. Timeshift on HDD is ok. Please help! He bought the Solo2 just for being able to watch one channel and record another.

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Try first just have both cables of the box going to the same lnb set up simple and the satellite your pointing at set on both tuners and preferred tuner to auto , if that works it will iron out if it is an actual recording issue or a mix up with the wires and switches or a faulty switch

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!