cccam help

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 820 times. The last Post () by bubaloey.

• hi I need help setting up my open box s6000hd/cloud I box with cccam.cfg so I can enter a PS iks for eg
    host
    port
    user
    password
    deskey
    I can't find no where to enter this info,
    the box came with openpli do I need to reinstall openpli to see the cccam so I can set up newcamd
    I see so many cams add on but none of them seems to be able to run iks private server

• can you look at the rules
    RULES
    look at rule 13.

This is a European based support forum, so there won't be many here familiar with what you are asking, but after doing my own research on IKS private servers across the pond, it seems to me that most of you pay a subscripton or "donation" to connect to a server. I can't see any difference to this and a Payserver this side of the pond, because someone makes a profit out of a load of people who want cheap TV. This is a hobbyist forum, so that is not what we are about.

So if this is how you have received the details you are trying to put in your CCcam.cfg - you won't get support here.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!